June 1, 2009

Slowing Down

Well since school has been out for a while now it seems that maybe things will slow down just a little bit, and even if they don't at least it won't be school related. I haven't been blogging so much since I was busy with finals for what seemed like months, but I feel very relieved that they are all over. I will have to get some pictures on my computer to post of the trip we took to Huntington Beach for my birthday and everything else we did in between that.

We are currently trying to sort through all of our stuff to have a garage sale one of these upcoming weekends. It didn't sound like it would be too bad, until we started the sorting. I just want the stuff out and gone, so it's worth all the work.

For now I'm going to get back to work, but later I will be sure to post some pictures and write a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment