this is us :)
me and my fiance josh...and our super cute puppy malola
we are major fun lovers.
we're both working and i'm in school full time.
we're both working and i'm in school full time.
as soon as things settle down and i'm done with school this semester we would like to start planning our wedding, that way we will have lots of time to enjoy the whole process.
Although we had to take Lola back to Josh's parents house because of the cranky old lady that lives below us, we make a point to bring her over to visit a day or two a week or go play with her at their house.
(Lola loves playing with Josh in the yard)
We've had her the past few days while Josh and I had a few days off. It was about the only thing either one of us could handle since we both ended up getting pretty sick these past two weeks. When we were both feeling a little better we took her to his parents house and Josh played with her in the yard for a while. I swear that dog would play until she passes out, we have to make her stop and take a break.
We took her back yesterday, the apartment is so quiet without her around. I miss the company while I'm waiting for Josh to come home from work.
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete